Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday, Big Guy! Since I was unable to take his picture, I'm doing what I guess is the next best thing....but really it's just because it happened to happen today:



I got my new license! It's kinda a blurry pic but trust me...I look good in pink. Also, I realize this made no sense.



Moving on.



Because I was at the DMV bright and early this morning, I had time to do a bit of shopping at my work neighborhood Kroger Market Place. In doing so, I picked up these swanky new pillows for the awesomeness that is my couch. Sadly, my couch is much too big (and my apartment too small) to photograph the entire couch in all her glory. SO, we'll have to settle for this corner:

I really think the cherry blossoms add some much needed pizzazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment